Monday, January 16, 2012

Class of 2015 Has A Bit Of Everything


 Without taking the time to watch a lot of JV basketball, it would be hard for anyone to tell me Brittany Scott isn't one of top 5 players in the city playing JV. This Spring freshman isn't starting on varsity due to transfer rules but trust me, she will be making some noise next season

I thought noise would have been made this season at Spring until I found out Scott wasn't on varsity but Bernesha Peters has made the transition from a middle to high school player despite being a shade under 5'0. The lightning quick guard will have not only Scott, but 2015 Brittany Peters as well as I look for the "Killer Bees" to help Spring make a legitimate run at a playoff spot next season


Brynae Thompson has sometimes looked simply sensational however the adjustment at times have hit bumps due to several reasons at Jersey Village. What I do know is she is a next level player who will only grow from this seasons experiences and next season Jersey Village may do some damage


Anacia Wilkinson has been a pleasant surprise for Atascocita and the difference in her play at the Sandra Meadows Classic to last weeks College Park match-up shows this 6'0 is going to be nice. Several times I saw her grab a rebound and finish on the other end for a lay-up, ala "Akeem The Dream". This dream isn't over as "The Taz" feel they are still in the hunt. For my early Fantastic Four, click the link below


More from the Class of 2015